Monday, February 19, 2018

Gina K. Foil and Copic Markers

This past weekend I played around with some Gina K. foil and techniques that Jennifer McGuire shared in a video recently.  I think this particular technique was my favorite.

Check out this card:




Foil and Copic Markers Card Recipe

I started with Gina K. Foil in silver.  I colored the foil using the ROYGBIV(Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigu and Violet) with Copic Markers.  I only made it through Red, Orange, Yellow and Green using the broad nib of the markers.  You can also use Sharpie markers or any alcohol markers if you don't have Copics or you don't want to use your Copics on the foil.  The LOVE die is from Penny Black and I cut the word out of white card stock.  I glued the foil to the red card stock and then adhered the white card stock to the red card stock.  I added sequins in colors that coordinate with the colors on the foil . And I also added YOU in black ink.

Thanks for stopping by the blog today.  Tune in next time for another paper crafting or t-shirt project.  Have a great day and enjoy the journey and some chocolate.

April 

Ruth 1:  9 . May the Lord grant that each of you will find restin the home of another husband.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...