Wednesday, February 14, 2018

WOYWW 454 - CRAFT MOJO Returned

It's Wednesday and that means it is time to take a picture of my craft desk and share it on Julia's Stamping Ground.  And it's Valentine's Day - Happy Valentine's Day. 

I am so happy to say that my crafty mojo has finally returned from its untimely vacation.  I just wasn't inspired to do anything crafty.  But Saturday morning I taught a Silhouette class, had lunch with my BFF and ran some errands.  When I got home, I pressed t-shirts for our company and then made 4 t-shirts for myself.  They are mostly craft room related.  I also finished some cards that I had already started last Craft Day at Church.  I have been sharing those on my blog this week.

Before:



Look at that mess!  I am once again working in a 6 inch by 6 inch space.  And what is worse is the more mess I have on my desk, the more trouble Oliver gets into.  

After the clean up:




Here is a Valentine's Card for the ocassion.



Tonight is sushi night and I will be visiting desks.  I've missed this the last couple weeks.

Thanks for stopping by the blog today.  Tune in next time for another paper crafting or t-shirt project.  Have a great day and enjoy the journey and some chocolate.

April

Ruth 1:  4 - 5 They married Moabite women, one named Orpah and the other Ruth. After they had lived there about ten years,  both Mahlon and Kilion also died, and Naomi was left without her two sons and her husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...