Thursday, February 15, 2018

More Valentine's from the 6 x 6 Paper Pad

This week is Valentine's Day and Fat Tuesday and Ash Wednesday.  I haven't made any Mardi Gras related cards, but I have made some love cards using a 6 x 6 paper pad.  I have been sharing those cards this week.  To see some of the other cards I've made, check out my posts from earlier this week.

Here are a couple more cards:





These two cards use paper from the pad that are matted with solid color card stock.  I used sentiment stamps for these cards.  On the one I added a small heart to cover up a smudge.  There is always a way to fix mistakes in card making.

Thanks for stopping by the blog today.  Tune in next time for another paper crafting or t-shirt project.  Have a great day and enjoy the journey and some chocolate.

April

Ruth 1:  6  When Naomi heard in Moab that the Lord had come to the aid of his people by providing food for them, she and her daughters-in-law prepared to return home from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...