Friday, March 16, 2018

Crazy Doesn't Run In My Family

It Gallops.  LOL . I found this saying in the Silhouette Design Store and knew I must have it.  I also had some animal print pattern HTV that I thought would be perfect for this project.





Crazy Doesn't Run T-shirt Recipe

I brought the image into the Silhouette Studio V4 software and added an offset.  I really like the way the background vinyl allows the foreground vinyl to pop.  Although this animal print isn't quite the same as the horse to which the saying refers - I thought it was perfect.  I found some brown vinyl in my stash and thought that would make the perfect background vinyl . The foreground vinyl that isn't animal print is Siser Black Stretch.  The brown is Siser as well.  I don't know if the animal print is Siser or not.  I pressed the vinyl on a Gildan Ladies cut shirt in brown.

Thanks for stopping by the blog today.  Tune in next time for another paper crafting or t-shirt project.  Have a great day and enjoy the journey and some chocolate.

April

Ruth 2:  13   “May I continue to find favor in your eyes, my lord,” she said. “You have put me at ease by speaking kindly to your servant—though I do not have the standing of one of your servants.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...