Thursday, March 15, 2018

Every day may not be good

Yep - another card using a sketch and Lawn Fawn Really Rainbow paper.  I told you I wasn't getting tired of this paper.  I can't wait to get the 12 x 12 version!  Yay!




Every day may not be good Card Recipe

I used another card sketch along with the Lawn Fawn Really Rainbow paper pad.  blah blah blah . Same thing I have done for the last week.  Or more.  :-)

Thanks for stopping by the blog today.  Tune in next time for another paper crafting or t-shirt project.  Have a great day and enjoy the journey and some chocolate.

April

Ruth 2:  12  May the Lord repay you for what you have done. May you be richly rewarded by the Lord,the God of Israel, under whose wings you have come to take refuge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...