Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Flying Monkeys

A lot of my cards and shirts are requests from customers.  And a lot of my customers are my friends from work.  I have a particularly high maintenance group of friends from work.  LOL . And I am not afraid they will see this post because I've made it no secret from them that they are high maintenance.

This shirt was requested by my friends from work for another friend at work.  It was a short notice request, but you know I work better under pressure anyway so it wasn't a big deal.  There were several iterations of the design, but the shirt ended up being adorable.  And my friend who received the shirt as a gift gave me a great big hug for the stress of working through the design with my high maintenance customers aka my friends from work.  ;-)





Flying Monkeys T-shirt Recipe

Like I said there were iterations of this design.  The skirt was my favorite and started with this design in the Silhouette Design Store.  This is what I was given to start with in coming up with a design:


This is the design without the skirt:


The group ended up liking the design with the skirt once the flying monkey quote what centered in the skirt.  And of course the red shoes had to be glitter.

Thanks for stopping by the blog today.  Tune in next time for another paper crafting or t-shirt project.  Have a great day and enjoy the journey and some chocolate.

April

Ruth 3:  1  One day Ruth’s mother-in-law Naomi said to her, “My daughter, I must find a home[a] for you, where you will be well provided for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...