Monday, March 26, 2018

CASEing Jennifer McGuire - Liquid Watercolor Backgrounds

As I have said many times I just love Jennifer McGuire.  She has the best ideas.  It just amazes me that she can continually come up with fun ideas.  I guess if your background is mechanical engineer for NASA, you're gonna be impressive.  Hero Arts recently came out with water colors and Jennifer shared what she did with those paints - Liquid Watercolor Backgrounds.  Here is what I made.




Wish It's Your Birthday Card Recipe

I watched Jennifer McGuire's video and it just so happens that my LCS got the Hero Arts Liquid Watercolor in stock just after I saw the video.  You know I had to have them.  I did try the same type of technique using the Distress Ink Reinkers and did not get the same results.  Thus the reason I needed these new watercolors.  I cut a piece of Strathmore Watercolor cardstock in half.  I put droplets on the cardstock and then added water with a spritzer.  I used Moss and Deep Ocean.   I matted with a shimmery cardstock that blended with these colors.  I used my newly acquired 'wish' die from My Favorite Things along with the sentiment 'It's Your Birthday' from a My Favorite Things stamp set.  The ink is ombre ink from Hero Arts.

Thanks for stopping by the blog today.  Tune in next time for another paper crafting or t-shirt project.  Have a great day and enjoy the journey and some chocolate.

April

Ruth 2:  23  So Ruth stayed close to the women of Boaz to glean until the barley and wheat harvests were finished. And she lived with her mother-in-law.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...