Friday, March 30, 2018

I'm Not Weird

I was surfing through the Silhouette Design Store and found this fun sentiment.  I've been trying to mix it up in the color department.  I actually made a mistake on this one, but it ended up turning out okay.




I'm Not Weird I am Limited Edition

As has been my habit lately, I bought the image from the Silhouette Design Store; pulled it into Silhouette Studio V4 and created an offset.  I didn't use any glitter on this one - can you believe it.  I did use one of my new favorite vinyls - electric red from Siser.  I actually intended for weird and edition to be in electric red, but it just didn't work out that way.  Another exciting thing about this shirt - I used my new Silhouette Cameo 3 to cut out the vinyl.  

Thanks for stopping by the blog today.  Tune in next time for another paper crafting or t-shirt project.  Have a great day and enjoy the journey and some chocolate.

April

Ruth 3:  4   When he lies down, note the place where he is lying. Then go and uncover his feet and lie down. He will tell you what to do.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...