Sunday, March 18, 2018

I'm So Lucky

Yesterday was St. Patrick's Day, but I had a Send a Smile 4 Kids Design Team card to share so I am sharing my 'St. Patrick's Day' card today.  It's not officially a St. Patrick's Day card, but it is green and has a 4 leaf clover so it's close.




I'm So Lucky Card Recipe

I actually designed this card myself.  I must say that I was inspired by - you know who I am going to say - Jennifer McGuire.  I often times like to take Jennifer McGuire tutorials and adapt them to my cutting machines.  She did a video on See-through Die Cut Cards.  One of the cards was hearts that were stacked and they were cut using steel dies.  I created my own stacked clover using a Silhouette nested clover image and my Silhouette Cameo.  The sentiment comes from My Favorite Things.

Thanks for stopping by the blog today.  Tune in next time for another paper crafting or t-shirt project.  Have a great day and enjoy the journey and some chocolate.

April

Ruth 2:  15  As she got up to glean, Boaz gave orders to his men, “Let her gather among the sheaves and don’t reprimand her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...