Monday, March 19, 2018

I Get Distracted by Shiny Things!

I was shopping at Wal-mart for the normal stuff....bananas, grapes, butter, Swiffer and cat litter.  I always walk through the women's clothing to see if they have any t-shirts on sale and that's when I found some shirts I hadn't paid attention to before.  This shirt is really soft and it's cut for a woman but is a relaxed fit.  I am loving this color and this shirt.  I bought 4 different colors and here is what I did with the first one.




I Get Distracted By Shiny Things T-shirt Recipe

I started with this great new shirt.  It's soft and such a fun purple.  I purchased the saying from the Silhouette Design Store.  I opened it in the Silhouette Studio software and started working on the colors.  As always I used the offsite tool to create an offsite around the saying.  I usually use .075 around my words.  It gives the saying just a little mat to make the words pop.  Most of the time I will cut the mat out in the same color.  Then I make the words different colors depending on which word I want to emphasize.  In this case Shiny and the stars are in glitter.

Thanks for stopping by the blog today.  Tune in next time for another paper crafting or t-shirt project.  Have a great day and enjoy the journey and some chocolate.

April

Ruth 2:  16  Even pull out some stalks for her from the bundles and leave them for her to pick up, and don’t rebuke her.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...