Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Nothing Goes Better with Cake Than More Cake

Lawn Fawn has come out a new paper release called Really Rainbow and as you know I love this paper.  I'm getting towards the end of the cards I've made which probably excites some of you.  But I don't care because I am in love with this paper.  I'm getting more so you will see it for as long as I can find the paper.




Nothing Goes Better with Cake Card Recipe

I actually came up with this design on my own.  After cutting up paper for the other card designs, I had these strips left over.  I stacked the strips on top of each other.  I matted these with a green card stock.  I cut the white card stock and stamped it with a sentiment from My Favorite Things.  The sentiment was matted with red card stock.  Matte enamel dots in red top off the card.  This card is special because I gave it to Veletta for her birthday.  And since it was for Veletta - there was a red mat on the inside of the card and also a stamped sentiment.

Thank you for stopping by the blog today.  Tune in next time for another paper crafting or t-shirt project.  Have a great day and enjoy the journey and some chocolate

April

Ruth 2:  17  So Ruth gleaned in the field until evening. Then she threshed the barley she had gathered, and it amounted to about an ephah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...