Sunday, March 25, 2018

Really Rainbow Thank You

We are almost through the Lawn Fawn Really Rainbow paper cards.  Almost.  And I reserve the right to make more cards using that paper cause I love it!  Here is a Thank You card made with what is my current favorite paper using a fun sketch.





Thank You Card Recipe

This is a pretty classic sketch.  I just can't get over how all the cards I made using this paper turned out the way I wanted.  Part of the success was matting each layer of pattern card stock with a coordinated solid card stock.  Thank You from My Favorite Things was stamped on white paper and I cut out the flag.  Yeah, I know - not perfect, but what hand made card is?  Enamel dots complete the card.

Thanks for stopping by the blog today.  Tune in next time for another paper crafting or t-shirt project.  Have a great day and enjoy the journey and some chocolate.

April

Ruth 2:  22 Naomi said to Ruth her daughter-in-law, “It will be good for you, my daughter, to go with the women who work for him, because in someone else’s field you might be harmed.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...