Thursday, April 12, 2018

Glitter is My Signature Color

I try to make myself at least 2 t-shirts a week.  Why?  I guess I am obsessed.  I am actually trying to create more smaller shirts as I've lost some weight and Dana says the shirts I wear are too big.  I've discovered the woman's cut shirt which is cut differently and Dana is happy with the fit.  I do love me some glitter so here is one of the shirts I made last weekend.




Glitter is My Signature Color T-shirt Recipe

I again started with a t-shirt from Time and Tru found at Wal-mart.  It is a relaxed fit woman's cut t-shirt that is super soft.  I got some new glitter htv from Siser in the color mermaid.  It's like a mixture or blue and green and is gorgeous!  As you can see I played with the colors and coordinating.  I found the quote at the Silhouette Design Store.  Brought it into Silhouette Studio and offset it.  I cut it out of Siser htv using my new Silhouette Cameo 3 (I am in love). 
Thanks for stopping by the blog today.  Tune in next time for another paper crafting or t-shirt project.  Have a great day and enjoy the journey and some chocolate.  

April

Ruth 3:  18  Then Naomi said, “Wait, my daughter, until you find out what happens. For the man will not rest until the matter is settled today.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...