Friday, April 13, 2018

Happy Birthday Watercolor

As you know if you follow my blog, I have been playing with the Hero Arts watercolors that recently came out.  I didn't think I needed them until I saw Jennifer McGuire playing with them.  I was hooked.  I used the watercolor on the background of this card.




Happy Birthday Watercolor Card Recipe

I started with a piece of watercolor card stock and some water.  I dabbed water on a corner of the card and then dropped one droplet of the Hero Arts water color dropper.  If the color didn't spread out like I wanted I lightly misted it with a water bottle.  I did this in all four corners of the card stock and then set it aside to dry.  While it was drying, I cut out happy birthday using a new Penny Black die in green, yellow, orange and red card stock.  I glued them together in a stack, but slightly offset so that you can see all 4 colors.  I glued the sentiment in the middle and added 3 enamel dots from Doodlebug.

Thanks for stopping by the blog today.  Tune in next time for another paper crafting or t-shirt project.  Have a great day and enjoy the journey and some chocolate.

April

Ruth 4:   1  Meanwhile Boaz went up to the town gate and sat down there just as the guardian-redeemer he had mentioned came along. Boaz said, “Come over here, my friend, and sit down.” So he went over and sat down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...