Friday, April 27, 2018

I Was Born With Glitter in My Veins

I have a small obsession with t-shirts since Sherry and I started making them and selling them through our business Crafty AS Can Bee.  Making shirts for myself allows me to explore different color combinations and new designs.  I find a lot of designs in the Silhouette Design Store and I like to modify them by adding an offset and mixing up the colors.  Many of the designs in the Silhouette Design store have the option of buying a commercial license which is nice if the design is popular and people want to buy it.

This is one of the designs I found in the Silhouette Design Store and modified.




I Was Born With Glitter in My Veins T-shirt Recipe

Siser Mermaid glitter is one of my new go to glitter colors.  This glitter has a mixture of green and blue which makes it look like the Caribbean Ocean or a Mermaid's tail.  I think that is how it got its name.  I paired that with a turquoise shirt from Gildan (woman's cut), offset it with flat silver and flat turquoise vinyl on the flat silver.  The initial saying wasn't offset, so I added the offset when I pulled it into Silhouette Studio.

Thanks for stopping by the blog today.  Tune in next time for another paper crafting or t-shirt project.  Have a great day and enjoy the journey and some chocolate.

April

Ruth 4:  15   He will renew your life and sustain you in your old age. For your daughter-in-law, who loves you and who is better to you than seven sons, has given him birth.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...