Saturday, April 28, 2018

Praying for You

I have recently needed several sympathy cards.  They say they come in 3's.  Sometimes that seems to be the case and sometimes not.




Praying for You Card Recipe

I started with some watercolor card stock and a Hero Arts background stamp.  Using my Tim Holtz stamping tool, I applied Versamark Ink to the stamp and pressed.  I heat embossed the background using gold embossing powder from Ranger.  I stamped it again and heat set it again.  I brushed water over the entire image and used the Hero Arts water colors and dropped color on the wet card stock.  I spritzed the card stock with water and then dabbed to lighten the background.  The die cut sentiment is from Stamploration.  It was cut in white cardstock and then versamark ink was applied.  I then heat set it with gold embossing powder.  I did that twice.  Nuvo glue was used to apply the sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by the blog today.  Tune in next time for another paper crafting or t-shirt project.  Have a great day and enjoy the journey and some chocolate.

April

Ruth 4:  16   Then Naomi took the child in her arms and cared for him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...