Tuesday, April 10, 2018

It's Your Day Watercolor

I have been playing with the new Hero Arts watercolors and Penny Black stamps and dies.  I used a very simple technique and really like the results.




It's Your Day Card Recipe

I started with a stamp from Penny Black's latest release.  It was stamped using Versamark Ink and heat set with Nuvo white embossing powder on watercolor paper...I also stamped the sentiment It's Your from My Favorite Things in the same ink and embossed with the same embossing powder.  I then brushed some water on the watercolor card stock.  After that I took the droppers of Hero Arts watercolor paint and dropped the color on the paper.  The water did all the work.  Once it was dry, I put a coat of Tim Holtz Distress Glaze on top with a sponge dauber.  And you can't see it, but I added glitter pen on the flowers.  The 'day' also comes from Penny Black and was cut out 3 times and glued together for some dimension.

Thanks for stopping by the blog today.  Tune in next time for another paper crafting or t-shirt project.  Have a great day and enjoy the journey and some chocolate.

April

Ruth 3:  15   He also said, “Bring me the shawl you are wearing and hold it out.” When she did so, he poured into it six measures of barley and placed the bundle on her. Then he[c] went back to town.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...