Monday, April 9, 2018

University of Louisville T-shirt

So this has been a rough year for the University of Louisville, but I am still a fan.  I went to school at the University of Louisville and will support the players through good and bad.  This year has not been good.  They were in the NIT tournament so I decided to make a shirt showing my support.





U of L T-shirt Recipe

I started with a shirt from Wal-mart called Time and Tru.  This shirt is cut for a woman's shape, but it's a relaxed fit and is very soft.  I am really liking this brand of shirt.  I don't normally wear black, but I decided the red glitter would look good on it.  I found the fleur de lis image and brought it into Silhouette Studio V4.  I traced the fleur de lis and then used the text feature to type Louisville.  I found a font that I liked and then used the oval shape to curve the Louisville.  I added an offset using the offset tool.  I cut out the images in Siser heat transfer vinyl.

Thanks for stopping by the blog today.  Tune in next time for another paper crafting or t-shirt project.  Have a great day and enjoy the journey and some chocolate.

April

Ruth 3:  14   So she lay at his feet until morning, but got up before anyone could be recognized; and he said, “No one must know that a woman came to the threshing floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...