Sunday, April 15, 2018

Something to Make You Smile

So I have been on a rainbow kick.  How can you not like rainbows?  Bright colors just make me smile and evidently Jennifer McGuire agrees with me.  She published a blog post and video with cards made using rainbow colors.  That inspired me to do some more rainbow cards.





Something to Make You Smile

First, Jennifer McGuire inspired me and then I remembered the Penny Black Tulips Stamp and a light bulb went off in my head.  Rainbow, tulips, yay!  Diane actually stamped the tulips on watercolor card stock and heat embossed it in white - twice.   I colored the tulips with Zig markers in a rainbow of colors and added water.  The background is in my favorite Zig marker color which is cornflower blue.  The sentiment is from My Favorite Things All Smiles Stamp Set.  I cut out the tulips using a My Favorite Things Blueprint scalloped stitched rectangle die.  The sentiment on the front of the card from the All Smiles set also was stamped on black and heat embossed with white.  I stamped the Smile sentiment also from the set on the inside of the card.  Veletta will be thrilled.  Everything was placed on a black card base.

Thanks for stopping by the blog today.  Tune in next time for another paper crafting or t-shirt project.  Have a great day and enjoy the journey and some chocolate.

April

Ruth 4:  3  Then he said to the guardian-redeemer, “Naomi, who has come back from Moab, is selling the piece of land that belonged to our relative Elimelek.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...