Monday, April 16, 2018

Crafting Makes Everything Better

I was working on my week's t-shirts, but couldn't find the sayings that I was planning on cutting out.  I was being lazy;  what can I say?  I flipped through the images in my library and found this fun saying.




Crafting Makes Everything Better

I've been trying to be more versatile with my vinyl colors so today I am using variations of purple and silver glitter from Siser on a heather gray shirt.  The shirt is by Time and Tru which has become one of my favorites recently.  It is a relaxed woman's fit, extremely soft and you can find it al Wal-mart.  As is my normal procedure - I pulled the image to my mat.  I offset the image using the default offset.  I cut the offset out in a dark purple.  The 'makes everything' is in a light purple and crafting and better in silver glitter.  The image was pressed using my heat press.

Thanks for stopping by the blog today.  Tune in next time for another paper crafting or t-shirt project.  Have a great day and enjoy the journey and some chocolate. 

April

Ruth 4:  4   I thought I should bring the matter to your attention and suggest that you buy it in the presence of these seated here and in the presence of the elders of my people. If you will redeem it, do so. But if you[b] will not, tell me, so I will know. For no one has the right to do it except you, and I am next in line.”   “I will redeem it,” he said.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...