Wednesday, April 18, 2018

WOYWW 463 - Cleaned Up

It's Wednesday and that means that I need to take a picture of my desk and share it on Julia's Stamping Ground blog.    This week's work space is clean because I have a thief who eats paper living in my craft space.



I'm off to check out all the other crafter's blogs from around the world.

Thank you for stopping by the blog today.  Tune in next time for another paper crafting or t-shirt project.  Have a great day and enjoy the journey and some chocolate.

April

Ruth 4:  6  At this, the guardian-redeemer said, “Then I cannot redeem it because I might endanger my own estate. You redeem it yourself. I cannot do it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...