Sunday, April 8, 2018

Yay - It's Your Birth-YAY

This weeks cards are all rainbow inspired.  I used Tim Holtz Oxide Inks in a rainbow of colors to create a rainbow background.  I cut out 3 Yay sentiments from My Favorite Things.  I used one immediately but had 2 left over to use on different cards.  The challenge at Paper Players a few weeks ago was rainbow and some of those cards inspired me to use my Yay sentiments.




Yay HAPPY BIRTH-YAY Card Recipe

The YAY sentiment is Tim Holtz Oxide Ink cut out using the My Favorite Things Yay die set.  The background is splattered with Hero Arts Watercolor mixed with a little bit of water.  The card front is matted with red card stock.

Thanks for stopping by the blog today.  Tune in next time for another paper crafting or t-shirt project.  Have a great day and enjoy the journey and some chocolate.

April

Ruth 3:  13 . Stay here for the night, and in the morning if he wants to do his duty as your guardian-redeemer, good; let him redeem you. But if he is not willing, as surely as the Lord lives I will do it. Lie here until morning.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...