Sunday, May 6, 2018

Louisville Fleur De Lis T-Shirt

The symbol for the city of Louisville Kentucky is the Fleur De Lis.  I found a Fleur De Lis on the internet that had a city line of Louisville.  I brought it into my Silhouette Software, traced it and saved it.  I opened it in Cricut Design Space and used the Text feature along with the new curve feature for text to put Louisville along with the image.




I cut out the black using Siser Black Stretch vinyl.  The glitter is Siser Black Silver glitter.  My Cricut Maker was used to cut out the design and I used my Cricut Easy Press to press the shirt.

Thanks for stopping by the blog today.  Tune in next time for another paper crafting or t-shirt project.  Have a great day and enjoy the journey and some chocolate.

April 

Galatians 1:  9  As we have already said, so now I say again: If anybody is preaching to you a gospel other than what you accepted, let them be under God’s curse!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...