Monday, May 7, 2018

Peony from Paper House

It's been a few weeks ago that I packed up a 6 x 6 paper pad from Paper House, some coordinating card stock and card sketches to make some cards at Craft Saturday.  This is another one of those papers that just needed a sentiment as the flowers are beautiful all by themselves.




I've already shared how I created these cards in past posts so I will share you are repeat.

Thanks for stopping by the blog today.  Tune in next time for another paper crafting or t-shirt project.  Have a great day and enjoy the journey and some chocolate.

April 

Galatians 1:  10   Am I now trying to win the approval of human beings, or of God? Or am I trying to please people? If I were still trying to please people, I would not be a servant of Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...