Monday, May 14, 2018

My Brain Has Too Many Tabs Open

I often times tease that I've run out of hard drive space in my brain and that I need an upgrade.  Or when I have trouble remembering, I say that those memories are on a tape drive and have to be accessed remotely.  So when I found this in the Silhouette Design Store I knew I wanted it on a shirt.




Too Many Tabs T-shirt Recipe

For me the hardest part of making a shirt can be figuring out what colors to use.  I have a stash of t-shirts and HTV vinyl, so I went digging for some fun colors.  The offset is a light pink.  The flat vinyl is Siser Electric in Cherry.  And the Siser glitter is confetti which has a pink in it along with silver.  I also put together a video on how I used the Silhouette Design and added the offset along with using the colors to make it easier to cut out.


Thanks for stopping by the blog today.  Tune in next time for another paper crafting or t-shirt project.  Have a great day and enjoy the journey and some chocolate.

April

Galatians 1:  18   Then after three years, I went up to Jerusalem to get acquainted with Cephas[b]and stayed with him fifteen days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...