Friday, May 18, 2018

They Don't Know That We Know They Know We Know

Now if you are a Friends fan you know exactly what that quote refers to.  If you aren't a Friends fan (shame on you) then you need to watch the Friends episode, the one where everybody finds out.  Every situation in life can be related back to a Friends episode.  I think you can find it on Netflix and if you haven't watched - you just don't know what you're missing.

A friend of mine texted me a shirt that she wants and this was saying.  I knew I too must have a shirt with this quote so I got to designing.  Or copying one I saw - however you want to say it.  This is my version.




They Don't Know That We Know They Know We Know T-shirt Recipe

Now originally I pictured this on a gray shirt.


That is my mock up of the shirt.  It looks real - doesn't it?!!!  But when I went to make the shirt, I didn't have a gray shirt in my size.  So I put it on the turquoise heather.  I also copied the logo from the internet and traced it in Silhouette Studio.  I made it small enough to fit on the sleeve.  I thought about putting it after the quote, but the quote is pretty 'tall' so I opted for the sleeve.  I've been wanting to put something on a sleeve anyway.

Thanks for stopping by the blog today.  Tune in next time for another paper crafting or t-shirt project.
Have a great day and enjoy the journey and some chocolate.

April

Galatians 1:  22   I was personally unknown to the churches of Judea that are in Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...