Wednesday, May 2, 2018

WOYWW 465 -

It is once again Wednesday which means that I need to take a picture of my desk and share it on Julia's the Stamping Ground blog.

Here is my desk this week.  I'm living on the edge because Oliver is lurking and waiting for me to leave something tasty out for him to eat.



I have dog grooming tonight so I will be late visiting.

Thanks for stopping by the blog today.  Tune in next time for another paper crafting or t-shirt project.  Have a great day and enjoy the journey and some chocolate.

April

Psalm 1:  1 - 2  Blessed is the one who does not walk in step with the wicked
or stand in the way that sinners take or sit in the company of mockers,
but whose delight is in the law of the Lordand who meditates on his law day and night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...