Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Oliver and Jelly Beans

If you follow my blog you know that I adopted my brother's cat - Oliver.  He insinuated that Oliver was wrongly accused of doing naughty things.  After having Oliver for about a week, I believe that anything he was accused of he was guilty of.  That being said, I have been sharing his antics ever since.  My daughter found four bags of my favorite jelly beans on sale after Easter.  I opened a bag today and Oliver proceeded to help himself.




Thanks for stopping by the blog today.  Tune in next time for another paper crafting or t-shirt project.  Have a great day and enjoy the journey and some chocolate.

April

Galatians 1:  3 - 5  To the churches in Galatia:  Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ, who gave himself for our sins to rescue us from the present evil age, according to the will of our God and Father,  to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...