Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Share and Tell on my Youtube Channel

I have a little share and tell video on my youtube channel. 

My youngest daughter is getting married on August 22, 2020.  Yes, 2020.  I am working on centerpieces for the wedding shower and reception.  Check out my video to see one of them along with a small mishap that involves a cat named Oliver aka my brother's revenge. 

I also found some fun fabric panels for fall and one for Christmas at Hobby Lobby.  Want to see them - check out my video.

If you like the video give it a thumbs up, subscribe to see more and share with your friends.


I hope everyone is doing well.  Please be kind to everyone because you never know what they're going through.

April

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...