Thursday, August 27, 2020

Let's Get Organized - How to Organize Your Season Fabric for the Upcoming Holidays - Part 1

I don't know about you, but if I am going to finish those projects for fall and Christmas, I better get going now.  I am going to share how I organize my fabric for fall, Halloween, Christmas and other holidays so that I can easily get started on a project.

Check out my video.





Thank you for watching.  Please give this video a thumbs up if you liked it, subscribe to see more videos and click the bell to be notified when I upload new videos.  Share with your friends, too.

If you have suggestions on what other content you would like to see, let me know in the comments.

Have a great day, be kind to yourself and everyone around you.

April

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...