Tuesday, May 21, 2013

So Not a Princess

Here is the second layout for my Disney scrapbook.  I used Tinkerbell paper that I found at Archivers.  Don't ask me why I used Tinkerbell paper for pictures with Cinderella's Castle.  I guess because I always picture Tinkerbell pointing her wand at the turrett's of the castle.  That's my story and I'm stickin to it.

Here is the full layout.



I used Kiwi Lane Templates that you can find here - Kiwi Lane Designs.  Normally I would use pattern paper with the templates, but I decided to use the pattern paper as the background and solid colors for the templates.

Here is the left hand side of the layout.


And here is the right hand side of the layout.


Isn't the Tinkerbell sticker adorable.  It's not even mine.  One of my friends who was at the crop had 2 of them.  How lucky am I?

Have a great day and be inspired.  April

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...