Saturday, February 17, 2018

Cards 4 Teen Kids

It is the second Saturday of the month and that means it is time for a new challenge at the Send a Smile 4 Kids Challenge blog.  The theme for this challenge is Anything Goes or Cards 4 Teen Kids.  This challenge no longer has sponsors so you will be participating for pride not prize.    

Send a Smile 4 Kids charity is dedicated to collecting and distributing handmade cards to children who are inpatient at Children's Hospitals.  Please send us your handmade kids' cards for holidays, birthdays, and everyday cheer.  Help us put a smile on our kids' faces.

Here is the card I made for the Design Team for this challenge:


Cards 4 Teen Kids Card Recipe

This is a clean and simple card that just came to me while I was perusing Pinterest.  I have always loved spatter and I had this heart die from Penny Black that I wasn't sure what to do with.  Well here you go.  Perfect for a teenager and with lots of my favorite color.  I cut out the intricate die in red card stock and ran it through my Xyron.  Perfect stick.

Thanks for stopping by.  Consider entering the challenge at Send a Smile 4 Kids.  More importantly, consider sending some cards for our kids who are in the hospital.  Have a great day and enjoy the journey and some chocolate.


April

Ruth 1:  8  Then Naomi said to her two daughters-in-law, “Go back, each of you, to your mother’s home. May the Lord show you kindness, as you have shown kindness to your dead husbands and to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...