Friday, February 16, 2018

Fun with Gina K. Foil and Penny Black

I am doing a class at Craft Inn using Gina K. foil and a Penny Black LOVE die.  I saw a Jennifer McGuire video that inspired me to do these foil cards.  I tried using just adhesive and I get much better results when I use the heat to adhere the foil on large spaces.  I am still experimenting though.

Here is the first card I made.





Foiled Card Recipe

For the red strips I used score tape and the Gina K. foil.  I used Stick-it on a pice of 8.5 x 11 white card stock.  I added the silver Gina K. foil to the card stock on top of the stick it.  You place the foil pretty side up on the adhesive.  Press the foil until it is smooth and then pull the foil up.  The foil with the adhesive will stay.  I cut out the word LOVE using a Penny Black die out of the card stock and adhered it to the card stock with the red stripes.  I found some large silver sequins and added them to add interest.

Thanks for stopping by the blog today.  Tune in next time for another paper crafting or t-shirt project.  Have a great day and enjoy the journey and some chocolate.

April 

Ruth 1:  7  With her two daughters-in-law she left the place where she had been living and set out on the road that would take them back to the land of Judah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...