Sunday, February 18, 2018

Craft Room Sayings on my T-shirts

My inspiration finally returned and I made 4 shirts in one day.  Three of the shirts are craft room related sayings and one was a horse I'd cut out a while back, but hadn't found the color shirt I wanted to press it on.  Yay for crafty mojo.

Check out my first shirt in a while.



Messy Craft Room Shirt Recipe

Dana has been telling me that my shirts were too big.  I have lost quite a bit of weight in the last year and evidently I am supposed to buy smaller shirts.  Now I like room in my shirt.  I like to make t-shirts so that I can wear a long sleeve shirt under them in the winter and wear them as one layer in the summer.  So to appease Dana, I tried on a medium.  I don't like a medium.  It is just a little too snug for me.  Dana's voice kept ringing in my head - buy a shirt that fits.  You need to wear a smaller shirt.  So when I was placing an order for t-shirts for our company, I ordered a large woman's cut t-shirt.  Now this I can live with.  There is still room.  I can wear a long sleeve shirt under it.  And Dana came me the approval.

On this shirt I used white vinyl in the background (Siser Stretch - is there any other - I don't think so).  Messy is in purple glitter from Siser.  The rest of the purple is Electric Purple from Siser.  I am loving this Electric HTV.  The colors are awesome.  The red is my favorite so far.  The image came from the Silhouette store.

Thanks for stopping by the blog today.  Tune in next time for another paper crafting or t-shirt project.  Have a great day and enjoy the journey and some chocolate.

April

Ruth 1:  9 - 10  Then she kissed them goodbye and they wept aloud 10 and said to her, “We will go back with you to your people.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...