Tuesday, February 27, 2018

February Mystery Block of the Month

Yesterday I shared the story behind my January block of the month for my quilt club.  Today I am going to share the square that did not have any stitched ripped out of.  And I made the square the same day I went to the quilting meeting.  I have never done that.  I've been doing mystery block of the month for 2 years - this is the 3rd.

No judging.



I love my Cricut Easy Press - I use it to press the material between sewing.  It makes a big difference on how my square looks.  I have been cutting the material by hand.  That is my least favorite part.  Turns out I just won a baby Accuquilt machine and some dies on Ebay.  I will share it when I get it.  I have high hopes for that machine.  I've also decided that I like 6" squares better than 4" squares.  This is my first 6" square experience.  And those colors!  How could you not LOVE those colors!  I am so excited about this year's quilt.  I might actually finish it.

Thanks for stopping by the blog today.  Tune in next time for another paper crafting or t-shirt project.  Have a great day and enjoy the journey and some chocolate.

April

Ruth 1:  19   So the two women went on until they came to Bethlehem. When they arrived in Bethlehem, the whole town was stirred because of them, and the women exclaimed, “Can this be Naomi?”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...