Wednesday, February 28, 2018

WOYWW 456 - Still Clean - Thank You Oliver

It's Wednesday which means it's time to take a picture of my clean desk and share it on Julia's Blog - The Stamping Ground.  Now I did make a mess on my desk this weekend, but I cleaned it up so as not to set Oliver up for failure.






This post is pretty picture heavy with some Oliver candy in the middle.  I've made it my mission to clean up my desk after projects so Oliver won't make a mess.  Tonight is supposed to be sushi night, but instead my youngest daughter is coming over for fried chicken.  I will be desk surfing later.

Thanks for stopping by the blog today.  Tune in next time for another paper crafting or t-shirt project.  Have a great day and enjoy the journey and some chocolate.

April

Ruth 2:  2   And Ruth the Moabite said to Naomi, “Let me go to the fields and pick up the leftover grain behind anyone in whose eyes I find favor.
Naomi said to her, “Go ahead, my daughter.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...