Thursday, March 1, 2018

Penny Black Hearts

I am loving this little Penny Black Heart die.  It's so clean and simple and can be used for multiple kinds of cards.




XoXo's Card Recipe

This is such an easy card - I hate to share how easy it is.  I cut the white card stock at 4 x 5 1/4.  The red card stock is the mat behind the white.  I stamped the xoxo sentiment from My Favorite Things.  I cut out the white using the Penny Black die.  I placed the white card stock down without the die and splattered red paint.  I added the white die cut hearts back and put the whole thing on a card base.  Super simple, but I love the look.

Thanks for stopping by the blog today.  Tune in next time for another paper crafting or t-shirt project.  Have a great day and enjoy the journey and some chocolate.

April

Ruth 1:  20   “Don’t call me Naomi,” she told them. “Call me Mara,[c] because the Almighty[d]has made my life very bitter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...