Sunday, April 29, 2018

Good Friends Are Forever 2

On craft Saturday at church I worked on making lots of cards from a 6 x 6 paper pad from Paper House along with some card sketches and solid card stock.  I've already shared one card with the Good Friends are Forever sentiment.  I used the sentiment from the paper pad twice, but this card has a different paper.




Good Friends are Forever Card Recipe

This Paper House paper pad that my sweet friend Liz gave me has the most beautiful flower images.  I wanted to use them to create cards, but didn't want to lose their beauty.  I think matting them in a solid card stock and adding a small sentiment seemed to be the best way to go.  When you have lovely paper, there is nothing wrong with keeping it simple.  CAS.  :-)

Thanks for stopping by the blog today.  Tune in next time for another paper crafting or t-shirt project.  Have a great day and enjoy the journey and some chocolate.

April

Ruth 4:  17   The women living there said, “Naomi has a son!” And they named him Obed. He was the father of Jesse, the father of David.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...