Monday, April 30, 2018

Nothing Better Than a True Friend

A few Saturdays ago I took a 6 x 6 paper pad from Paper House, some card sketches and some coordinating solid card stock and set about making some cards.  The beautiful paper pad from Paper House has some beautiful pages that I used to create some quick and easy cards.




Nothing Better Than a True Friend Card Recipe

Aren't those flowers beautiful?  I used some card stock with dots on one side and a watercolor look on the other side from BoBunny to mat the sentiment and the background.  And this is all this card needs.  The sentiment is so true - a 'true' friend is hard to find.  I have several true friends that I can give this card.  I am one lucky gal.

Thanks for stopping by the blog today.  Tune in next time for another paper crafting or t-shirt project.  Have a great day and enjoy the journey and some chocolate.

April 

Galatians 1:  1 - 2  Paul, an apostle—sent not from men nor by a man, but by Jesus Christ and God the Father, who raised him from the dead and all the brothers and sisters with me,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...