Thursday, May 10, 2018

Peace Love and Flip Flops

Yep - another t-shirt.  This time I actually have 2 shirts to share.  One my size and one my granddaughter's size.





Peace Love and Flip Flops T-shirt Recipe

Flip flops are one of my faves.  I found this image in the Silhouette Design Store and did a few modifications.  The colors were perfect for a pink shirt that I had for my granddaughter so I cut it out in miniature.  I tried to balance the glitter so I only used glitter on the peace sign and the flip flops.  I used a Gildan shirt for mine and a Hanes t-shirt for my granddaughter.  Can't wait for summer!

Thanks for stopping by the blog.  Tune in next time for another paper crafting or t-shirt project.  Have a great day and enjoy the journey and some chocolate.

Here is the video tutorial on how I modified the Silhouette image for the shirt:



April

Galatians 1:  12   I want you to know, brothers and sisters, that the gospel I preached is not of human origin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...