Friday, May 11, 2018

With Sympathy Watercolor

I wanted to stock up on some cards and unfortunately sympathy cards are part of what I need to keep on hand.  Watercolor is one of my favorite techniques right now so I decided to use it on this card.





With Sympathy Watercolor Card Recipe

Using my paint brush, I painted water on the watercolor cardstock and then I added Hero Arts Watercolor.  The sentiment is from Stamplorations and I die cut it in navy blue card stock and light blue card stock.  The adhered sentiment pieces were offset slightly so the light blue was visible.  The sentiment inside is from Dare 2B Artzy.

Thanks for stopping by the blog today.  Tune in next time for another paper crafting or t-shirt project.  Have a great day and enjoy the journey and some chocolate.

April

Galatians 1:  14   I was advancing in Judaism beyond many of my own age among my people and was extremely zealous for the traditions of my fathers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...