Tuesday, May 8, 2018

With Sympathy Cala Lillies

I was recently in need of a sympathy card and decided I would make a couple using Tombow watercolor markers.  I am a big fan of flowers and I think flowers are always a good idea for a sympathy card.




With Deepest Sympathy Cala Lilly Card Recipe

The flowers are from Penny Black.  I stamped them in Versamark Ink and heat set with Nuvo Black Embossing Powder.  Tombow markers were the medium I used to color the flowers and then I added water.  The sentiment is from Avery Elle and was stamped in Versamark Ink and heat embossed with white Nuvo Embossing Powder on black card stock.  The inside sentiment is from Dare 2B Artzy.

Thanks for stopping by the blog today.  Tune in next time for another paper crafting or t-shirt project.  Have a great day and enjoy the journey and some chocolate.   

April

Galatians 1:  11   I want you to know, brothers and sisters, that the gospel I preached is not of human origin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...